Welcome to RELEX Anniversary Celebration!
The 25th anniversary of RELEX will be celebrated at the assembly hall of the Voronezh State University at 11 a.m., July 1, 2015.
The Russian research and production company “Relational Expert Systems” (RELEX) was founded in 1990. For 25 years, the key area of the company’s activity has been the development of DBMS Linter
the only certified Russian database management system. Besides, RELEX develops custom software.
Over the years, DBMS Linter was launched in hundreds public and private companies in Russia, and dozens of millions of DBMS licenses were sold all over the world. The company implemented many software development projects. The company has over 170 people on the staff, eight of them are Candidates of Sciences.
Among the celebration guests are:
• Alexey V. Gordeyev, Governor of the Voronezh Region;
• Alexander V. Gusev, Head of the Voronezh Urban District;
• Alexey S. Besprozvannykh, Vice-Chairman of the Voronezh Regional Government;
• Artyom Y. Verkhovtsev, Head of the Voronezh Regional Department of Communication and Mass Media;
• Vladimir N. Zhuravlyov, Chairman of the Board of the Voronezh Regional Association of IT Companies;
• Nikolay S. Potapov, President of the Board of the Voronezh Regional Association of IT Companies;
• Dmitry A. Endovitsky, President of the VSU;
• Representatives of VSU departments (Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, Computer Science, Physics).
Back to the list